Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Hello everybody,

I am grateful that I attend the professional development workshops based at U.S. institutions for non-native English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers for the duration of two weeks under the English Access Microscholarship Program (Access).    

  I can say- to teach well we need not say all that we know, only what is useful for the pupil to hear.  And give them something to do, not something to learn, and the doing is of such a nature as to demand thinking, learning naturally results. A teacher professional career never stands still. There are always new ideas about English teaching or a new group of students to get to know or new course materials to work with. My goal is to continuo process of looking for ways to deal with new challenges and improve my performance as a teacher of English.
 The first day of our workshop was an introduction we have some activities at the begging. We discussed what service learning means while I was doing the survey I found out that we will learn a lot of new things and terms .  I like was the rules to communicate with others we had a great discussion together and come up with  rules . we dicussed definitions of service learning , civic engagement and community service. 

No comments:

Post a Comment