Tuesday, October 18, 2016

I am not alone in this experience. Trainers can help to answer any of the questions or concerns I may have. They can guide my response to difficult or uncomfortable situations. In addition, they are always happy to assist me with any questions or concerns I may be having. 
I think service-learning preparation from yesterday prepare me for my experience. So yesterday we discussed what is service learning, service learning standards for quality practice, IPARD Cycle.



La Conexion

Sherry told us about her students, when we go there we already know about them.  it helped us, because we had  background information about  students in La Conexion. when we visited La Conexion, we teach a real beginner level student, who is doing a great attempt to learn. Students were  a little shy to see so many different people at a time. The teacher actually used a combination of old and new teaching strategies to suit the needs of his learners since all of the learners were migrants who are struggling to learn and use the language communicatively in a faster way as much as possible. The teacher used the audio-lingual method, total physical response and communicative approach. The delivery of the lesson was done step by step in an organized manner that students can easily follow until the time that students are already using the target language effectively.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment