Saturday, October 22, 2016

The session was photo journalism.we talked about diversity and the differences in cultures. the students came to the university and we talked to them , introduce ourselves to each other. we discussed with them the diversity wheel and talked about the differences between cultures , we moved out to take some photos and try to make stories about them and emphasis the concept of diversity after that we went  back and choose a photo , write a caption to it then share it to the group. Here is my picture and capture. 

'Students are standing disconnected from each other at the BGSU. I think it is " the death of conversation" or may be they just filling the gaps between conversations. This is unfamiliar for me and for my country, Georgia.'


2 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed reading your blog posts so far. The use of pictures is really helpful, and I've enjoyed reading your thorough descriptions of the different sessions. I'd love to talk to you more about this post. :)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete